Sunday, August 24, 2014

Music = Positivity?

Hi Internet kids,

So I work in a Preschool setting with kids 1-5 years old, and you need to be awake or else they will wake you up in the morning. It's not fun being made to wake up by rambunctious children, so I make it a mission to wake myself up, and by that  I mean I don't use coffee or energy drinks.. I know, I know WHAT?! HOW DO YOU SURVIVE WITHOUT COFFEE?! I am often asked how I am so positive and ready to go with a smile on my face in the morning. My secret.. I'm the girl who has a crazy dance party in my car on the way to work. I'm that girl whose fist pumping down the expressway at 7 am. I like loud music and music that never fails to make me smile. One of my favorites for that would be Ryan Must Be Destroyed (Wave Racer Remix) by Ryan Hemsworth.
Honestly I dare you to be grumpy while listening to this song. It's so upbeat and just positive. Find music that makes you feel good and makes you smile. I also tend to lean towards music that I can sing too.. then again if you know me you will know I am constantly singing. I'll sing to anything but who doesn't love those songs that you just can't help but belt your heart out to. For some its the old school Mirah Carey, Wicked the Musical (best Musical Ever) or what I hear every gosh darn day at work... Frozen. That is what I get for working with 5 year olds. But hey whatever makes you happy! I'm telling you its makes a world of difference. Until next time live well and smile often.. peace

Current Listenings: 
Below Us (Smooth Remix) - Seven Lions

Don't Leave (feat. Ellie Goulding) - Seven Lions

No comments:

Post a Comment